Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Benfield Engagement Movie?!

So naturally, I am a subscriber to Benfield Photography's blog. And I highly suggest you do the same.

As I'm reading about his precious daughters birthday, I am just admiring her cuteness and her great sense of style... Then all of a sudden I see a "Marissa and Tyler's engagement SNEAK PEEK + movie magic!" Movie magic? He didn't have a video camera during our session!

OMG! I had butterflies! After I told Tyler we were featured on the blog he said, "Oh man, I hope I don't look stupid next to you." We were both really nervous to see the "magic." Since Dale is super cool and super duper talented... and kind of a nerd (sorry, Dale) it was such a blessing for him to do something so unique and creative for us!

By the way, I would love to have the video on a thumb drive and loop it on my digital photo frame - that would be amazing!

So, here it is! Click below. (It's one picture, but notice what happens in the background!)
MOVIE MAGIC

<3 - Marissa - "The Future Mrs. Wells"

1 comment:

  1. haha! YAY! Glad you loved it! You can maybe just click and download the file right from the blog. I can't wait for you to see more! (but we have to get back in town first.)

    ReplyDelete