Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our Posse

I've been holding on to this post until the time was right and it feels real good right about now!


Jamie - Maid of Honor

She is not only my "little" sister in Alpha Delta Pi, but also holds half of my heart. She has been a part of my life for quite some time since our dads are good friends. I could not imagine my life without Jamie. I would do anything for her and I know the favor would be returned. Every day I think about how proud I am of her and the woman she has become. She and I have been through a lot together and I am so thankful for her undying friendship and love. I am so excited about our future!





Lacey - Matron of Honor

Oh, my precious Lacey! She is my "big" sister in Alpha Delta Pi and I could NOT ask for a better one! During the time of my life when I grew the most, college, she was there to guide me into the woman I am today. She inspires and motivates me to be the best that I can possibly be. I adore Lacey and I truly am the luckiest girl in the world just by having her in my life. We have an innate connection that will last an eternity and can never be duplicated. She holds the other half of my heart.


Rachel - Bridesmaid

Rachel came into my life at the perfect time - senior year of college. I cannot explain how quick of a connection we had. It was as if we had known each other our entire lives and I knew we couldn't be anything other than friends for life. We both have the same career, personal, and family values... No matter how often we talk, it seems as if it were just yesterday since we last spoke. It's only through true friendship that makes that possible. 



Ashlee - Bridesmaid

She is my "seeing eye dog" - the most loyal and true friend. We have known each other for only a short time, but how quickly our friendship has blossomed. Ashlee and I work together and see each other at our best and at our worst, which is a necessity in a friendship. My support system was not complete without her. God, placed her in my life to be my ground and my rock. She makes me want to be the best that I can be... for me and no one else. I cannot imagine my current life today without Ashlee in it. I know my days wouldn't be as joyful.



Sara - Bridesmaid

Sara and I have known each other since second grade. We have played sports against and with each other. Then when the only people we knew in college were each other, I knew our friendship could never be replaced. As freshman roommates we learned how to live on our own, how to "study", and how to navigate the new phase we entered. Our experiences will never be forgotten and our friendship will never fade. 



Kallie - Bridesmaid (Tyler's sister)

My future sister, who in the beginning felt I was taking her big brother away from her. I cherish Kallie and already consider her my sister. She is turning into a beautiful young lady who knows what she wants in life and has the ambition to achieve her goals. She is an amazing artist and an amazing friend. Anyone who truly knows Kallie can see her passion for people and can learn a lot from her. The people in her life should consider their selves lucky to be loved by a huge heart like Kallie's. 



I could not imagine my wedding day without these amazing women right beside me. The combination of their friendships make my life more enriched and blessed with each day that passes. Words cannot express my gratitude for their friendships and love. Each of them has a special place in my heart that cannot be removed or replaced. They are always in my heart, on my mind, and a part of my soul...



Josh - Best Man

Josh and I have been friends for quite some time! We went to elementary school together and remained friends throughout high school. Josh is such a true friend to both of us! We knew long before we were engaged that we wanted Josh to be a part of our special day! I love Josh like a brother and I know Tyler really enjoys his company whether it be hunting, working, or fishing! Growing up on "The Creek" together, Tyler and Josh have been lifelong friends and we plan on keeping him around!



Matt - Groomsman

Matt and I grew up in the same small town and our grandfathers are really good friends. Tyler and Matt became good friends in college and have remained close since then. Their favorite pastime would definitely have to be mudding, hunting, or bow fishing. Matt and his girlfriend, Jessie, were in on Tyler's proposal scheme. They took our pictures and celebrated with us after I said, "YES"! I honestly couldn't have asked for better friends to spend that exciting moment with!




Clay - Groomsman

I would give credit to Clay for Tyler and I becoming "us." The first time I met Tyler was at Clay's house. Tyler and Clay grew up on "The Creek" together. They've shared many bike wrecks, four wheeler accidents, and cruises down the "strip." Clay has such a kind heart and caring personality. I'm glad he will be by Tyler's side on our wedding day!




Corey - Groomsman

Corey will make you laugh. Anytime I'm around him I know that I'll have a good time! Tyler and Corey went to elementary school together and throughout their lives they have remained close friends. He is a ball of fun and keeps life interesting! He shares the same passion with Tyler... duck hunting. He is a great person. He is there when Tyler needs him and will do anything for his friends.


Derek - Groomsman

Derek and I go WAY back... all the way to birth. Our mothers are best friends and they have remained that way for nearly 50 years. Derek and I had chicken pox together, got grounded from each other, played Nintendo games, and built our very own secret hideout! Derek and Tyler became friends through Matt. Of course, it was a sure deal with Derek and I having so much family history together. They both love the great outdoors and enjoy traveling to different parts of the nation to fulfill their passion, hunting. I love Derek like a brother and am so glad he and Tyler have become great friends!

Matthew - Groomsman (my brother)

I cannot begin to express how amazing of a brother I was blessed with... He is growing into an amazing young man who has a huge heart and genuine spirit. Matthew was the one who solidified my relationship with Tyler. Since my brother is such a major part of me, I knew his approval of Tyler was number one priority. Well approval of my family is an understatement when it comes to Tyler. Every single one of them adore Tyler, especially Matthew. Sometimes I wonder if Matthew even remembers my name when Tyler is present. I'm so glad he will be a part of our wedding in a big way. I could not ask for a better brother... he truly makes my world go around.

These guys keep Tyler happy day in and day out. I don't know what we would do without them in of our lives... I absolutely love when Tyler is around his friends and the "remember when" stories start happening.

We are so blessed to have such amazing friends that stick with us through thick and thin. I look forward to having everyone together, sharing this monumental experience with us. Without them our lives would not be complete.

1 comment:

  1. awwww! LOVE THIS!! what beautiful girls!!!! love the stories you wrote for each one of them - how wonderful you are :)!!!

    ReplyDelete