Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Honeymoon Booked - CHECK

I think Tyler and I are probably the most excited about our honeymoon. We decided to splurge a little bit since your honeymoon will ideally be the ONLY one you'll ever take.  We also noted that we have never been on a vacation where it was just us... no parents, siblings, puppies, etc.  So we narrowed it down to two places: Maui or Bora Bora.  Of course, we chose Bora Bora!  It is truly a once in a lifetime spot we will more than likely never see again. Have you seen the movie, "Couples Retreat"? Well, that's the place!

It's called Bora Bora Nui Hilton Resort and Spa.  It isn't your "Sandals" of the world.  We wanted an authentic experience with seclusion.  At the Hilton Bora Bora, the only means of transportation to your room is by boat! Yeah, that's why we picked it!  It's extremely secluded with just our bunch of bungalows and the glass viewing floors to see the exotic marine life float underneath your feet!  Or it could turn into a hip nightlife by traveling just 20 minutes to the mainland where there is excellent shopping!  And you better believe I'm saving up my money to buy authentic Tahitian black pearls.


We are so excited for our vacation!  I'm ready for us to celebrate our wedding day with our family and friends then ride off into the sunset for our trip to the Southern Hemisphere on the island of Bora Bora. Wake me up... I think I'm dreaming!

Here's where we will be. It's the little dot way far away from reality. Just where I want to be on my honeymoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment