Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our Save the Dates

And they are out... Our Save the Dates are featured on the Sincerely Yours Paper blog today!  I absolutely love Mrs. Amy Hannon.  She's a sweet, sugar soaked swatch of linen with sprinkles on top... Yup, I said it! When I first met Amy, of course, it was raining so I knew her talents and our super, unique wedding were a perfect match. I remember telling her to go crazy creative with our "paper lovelies" as Amy likes to describe her creations. I really was open to anything modern, luxurious, and colorful!  I randomly found the seed packet Save the Date idea online. We tried to figure out the best way to get everything in one and we did... thanks to Amy! Stay tuned for more of the SYP goodness that will DEFINITELY be a part of our wedding!




* Photos courtesy of Amy Hannon - Sincerely Yours Paper
* Thanks Benfield Photography for the great picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment